Certificate of no impediment Zimbabwe, is required by foreign authorities when South African nationals would like to get married in their country to one of their nationals.
A certificate of no impediment has many different names including but not limited to:
- Letter of No Impediment
- Non-impediment Letter
- Non-impediment Certificate
- Declaration of Non-impediment to Marry
- Certificate of Freedom to Marry
- Statutory Declaration of Single Status
- Statement In-Lieu of Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage Abroad
- Affidavit of Intended Marriage
If you are looking to obtain a non-impediment certificate in Zimbabwe, which is similar to a Letter of Non-Impediment in other countries, here is some information that may be helpful:
- A non-impediment certificate is often required when an individual intends to marry or enter into a civil partnership abroad.
- To apply for a non-impediment certificate, we can assist
- The exact documents required may vary, but typically you will need to provide:
- Valid identification documents, such as a passport or national identity card.
- Birth certificates.
- Proof of marital status (e.g., if you were previously married, provide divorce or death certificates).
- Any other documents requested by the issuing authority.
- The processing time for a non-impediment certificate can vary. It is advisable to inquire about the estimated timeframe when submitting your application.
If you would like more information about certificates of no impediment then check the information tabs below, or you can contact us.