A certificate of no impediment is required by foreign authorities when South African nationals would like to get married in their country to one of their nationals.
A certificate of no impediment has many different names including but not limited to:
- Letter of No Impediment
- Non-impediment Letter
- Non-impediment Certificate
- Declaration of Non-impediment to Marry
- Certificate of Freedom to Marry
- Statutory Declaration of Single Status
- Statement In-Lieu of Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage Abroad
- Affidavit of Intended Marriage
If you would like more information about certificates of no impediment then check the information tabs below, or you can contact us.