A police clearance certificate for Zimbabwe is an official document issued as a result of a background check done on an individual person to enumerate any criminal records he or she may have.
The most common reasons for needing to apply for a police clearance certificate are when you are applying for a job or for immigration purposes.
If you have lived in Zimbabwe you may need a Zimbabwean police clearance certificate. We can make the process easier and faster for you.
Here is some information about obtaining a Zimbabwean police clearance certificate:
- You will need to visit your local police station for fingerprints.
- The following documents are typically required to apply for a police clearance certificate:
- Completed application form
- Provide a valid Zimbabwean national identity card, passport, or other acceptable forms of identification.
- You will be required to provide fingerprints, which are taken at the police station during the application process.
- There is typically an application fee associated with obtaining a police clearance certificate in Zimbabwe. The fee amount may vary, so it's best to inquire about the current fee when submitting your application.
- The processing time for a police clearance certificate can vary. It's advisable to inquire about the estimated processing time when submitting your application.
- Once your police clearance certificate is ready, we will collect it on your behalf